Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What a Coincidence!

As some of you know my parents have gotten a new foreign exchange student, BUT the cool thing is that it's all inner-twined with Brazil. 7 years ago my family opened there doors for the first time to Rodolfo he was a fun Brazil student eager to learn English and have fun with the Somervilles. It was a great experience. Funny how things work out that my mother has kept in touch with that family and then Tyler get the call to their home town in Brazil. Also my parents got the opportunity open their home to yet another young Brazil student the younger brother of Rodolfo, Hugo. My mother talked to Hugos' mother and she says to my mother "you take care of my son and I will take care of yours". Funny how it all works out that the youngest of my family is there and the youngest of theirs is here. They both have mothers to watch out for them and the lord is guiding them both the whole time. My mom also says "that there is no coincidence's in life that it is all gods plan."

No comments:

Post a Comment